THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY A WORK IN PROGRESS AND MUCH WILL CHANGE SOON:
Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF/
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about myself and my approach in coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone so we can schedule our initial discovery session to further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Is this client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.
Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Website.
FORMS, DOCUMENTS AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with this?
A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with some helpful information, so that I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. It includes a "Client Profile" form, a "Goals" form and also a "Discovery" form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It's easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you'll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
PAYING FOR THE COACHING SERVICES
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
I will work this out with you during our initial session, the how much and how to pay details.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?